Presenting the Black Noire series



Dear all,
As you may know, having two small children, and on top of that, being pregnant with the third it's not easy (as I've discussed numerous times, sorry not sorry) finding time to draw.

Not giving up creating and keeping drawing is a massive passion and over the last few weeks, I've found a very convenient technique that allows me to create, draw and splash the canvas after my two little ones go to sleep. YES long live the Poufs!

This is a snippet of the series that I, in a very practical and I'm too tired to think of anything else kind of way, have entitled "Black Noire!"

All of them available now in my shop.

Hope you like them. I'm off to bed to collapse into a deep deep Black Noire (hopefully) sleep!

Have a look.






Comments

Popular Posts