Nunhead Art Trail - Review



Dear friends,

It was a very exciting and sunny weekend for The Nunhead Art Trail.  I had the opportunity to visit some artists' homes and shops displaying their work. I could also see that on Sunday there were many families around the area ringing doorbells and popping in.

Personal highlights include Nick Cobb's 21-foot-long model of Rye Lane, Sanchia Lewis naive inspired and highly texturised paintings and Garry Parsons paper work on Papa Bear furniture shop. 

I am also very happy to have sold one of my watercolours, the very fist one of the series. They will still be displayed at Bambuni for another week with Victoria Peel's works so if you are in the area and you are interested to purchase one, give me a shout by emailing me or send me a tweet :)

You can see the detail of the remaining ones clicking here

Thank you to all Nunhead Art Trail organisers! It was  a wonderful experience to take part, meet and connect. I am very glad to live nearby and hope to see you all very soon. 




xxx

Comments

Popular Posts