The Poufs 'Novembre' have arrived

Hello everybody!

I know it has been a while since my last post, but something very special happened just between this post and the last one and we are preparing a very special blog to tell you all about it. In the meantime, I thought I'd share the following Poufs I created this week.

The ladies are "Poufs Novembre" and they have been painted in warm and bright watercolours.

This week I visited my local art shop and decided to have a go with an A3 notebook for the first time. I have always worked on my small sketchbook when I want to draw a new Pouf. However, I find difficult to work on them because of its paper size. The A3 book though,  felt right and I had plenty of space to work on. Simple as that! It is just incredible how these little decisions can enhance your productivity. So here's my tip number one for anybody who feels stuck during their creative process:


  • Go the opposite. If you are going small, go big. Buy a big canvas. If you are doing big and feel difficult uneasy, go the opposite. 




Enjoy!




xxx

Comments

Popular Posts